[Mapbender-users] starting mapbender in a webpage twice

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Mon Apr 7 04:52:23 EDT 2008

Ronald Woita schrieb:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm trying to start two mapbender-sessions in a webpage through iframes
> like this :
>
> -->

> <iframe
> src="http://kataster1.sv.rostock.de/geoport/frames/login.php?name=test&password=test&mb_user_myGui=gui_div&mb_myPOI2SCALE=4506528,5996428"
>  width='280' height='220' frameborder='0' scrolling="no"></iframe>
> bla bla bla
> bla bla
> bla
> <iframe
> src="http://kataster1.sv.rostock.de/geoport/frames/login.php?name=test&password=test&mb_user_myGui=gui_div&mb_myPOI2SCALE=4507993,5995879"
>  width='280' height='220' frameborder='0' scrolling="no"></iframe>
>
> <--
>
> but mapbender(?) seems to ignore the different parameter mb_myPOI2SCALE
> in the second iframe and starts the same session (including the wrong
> BBOX) twice.
> any ideas ?

The problem could be that Mapbender uses only a single session variable
for the current application (fka GUI), called "mb_user_gui". To my
knowledge it is set in map.php. You could monitor the session variables
(log them) in both clients to make sure.

We should come up with an enhanced layout for session variables to
enable multiple clients in a single session, if this really is the cause.

> greets
> Ronald

FOSSGIS Konferenz
Freie und Open Source Software für GIS