[Mapbender-users] MB 2.5rc2: Problems wirh switchLocale_noreload

"Schönhammer, Herbert" Schoenhammer.Herbert at Regensburg.de
Mon Apr 28 08:06:01 EDT 2008

Hi list,

with MB 2.5rc2 I want to use module switchLocale_noreload.

I have defined in mapbender.conf:
# --------------------------------------------
# Internationalization
# --------------------------------------------

define("USE_I18N", true);  // requires gettext for PHP.
							// If "false", LANGUAGE is set to english
define("LANGUAGE", "de");   // only available if USE_I18N is "true".
							// "en", "de", "bg", "gr", "nl", "it", es"
require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . "/../lib/i18n.php");

I have embedded module switchLocal__noreload in my gui with variable:
languages set to "de,en,bg,gr,nl,it,es"

In my gui the drop-down box for selecting the languages is displayed.
I am able to select different languages.

But: After selecting a different langauge, nothing happens. The language is NOT changed.

After reloading the gui in my browser, the language is changed.

Is it possible to change the language at once, after the user has changed the language via the drop down box ?

Greetings
Schoenhammer Herbert