[Mapbender-users] MB 2.5rc2: internationalizd module "tabs"

"Schönhammer, Herbert" Schoenhammer.Herbert at Regensburg.de
Tue Apr 29 10:58:39 EDT 2008

Hi list,

I want to get  module tabs working with MB 2.5.rc2.

This module is not working in the example gui's "gui" and "gui2", which are delivered by mapbender 2.5rc2.
(Firebug says "init is not defined"; don't know which "init")

There is no tab_titles[] - Array in the element-vars for this module, of course. The module should be internationalized.

But what can I do, to get the "tabs" working ?

Where/How are the tab_titles now configured in the international context ?

Only looking at table "translations" isn't really a help for me !

regards
Herbert Schoenhammer