AW: [Mapbender-users] Symbology-Problem

birger.heinss at vattenfall.de birger.heinss at vattenfall.de
Wed Dec 10 12:35:01 EST 2008

Thanks Karsten for response,

The problem isn't fixed by a fix offset. The offset amount should be the same for every realization auf this point feature, but the direction isn't. And that's the problem indeed.

Imagine the points are located at the end of line features or the touch a line feature. So the symbols edge should come together i.e start with the lines end or the lines segments.  If the symbols centre position works as the placement it looks wrong.

So one way would be to calculate the "right" position to place the symbol. But in that case the position would depend on the symbols size ...

Are there any ideas left??

cheers

Birger Heinß