[Mapbender-users] Is button "center1" configurable?

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Thu Feb 21 07:37:47 EST 2008

Hi Tilo,

Tilo Wütherich schrieb:
> Hi Christoph,
>

>> do you mean something like ToggleModule?
>>

> yes, thank you! Now it would be nice if I could configure mod_center1 with a
> default zoom. As I see, there is a function call "zoom" at the end of the
> skript - is 1.0 a hard-coded zoom-factor?

That's true. If you want to make it fool-proof, add an element var, so
that you can set the zoom factor via the administration interface.

You would have to add

include '../include/dyn_js.php';

to the PHP section, and replace the argument '1.0' by a variable name.
Then you go to the "edit GUI elements" dialogue and click the link under
the module name. There you can add a new JS variable with the variable
name used in the script.

If you need more info on element vars, read this

http://www.mapbender.org/Edit_Element_Vars

and improve the parts that may be unclear.

Thanks

Christoph