[Mapbender-users] RE: problem with wms after importing gui on server

karsten vennemann karsten at terragis.net
Tue Jan 15 06:08:11 EST 2008

Again, I am having a problem with importing a gui exported from my local
windows machine to my linux server (both mapbender 2.4.3).
The gui imported ok, however when I try to upload the wms belonging to itI
get a message
" duplicate key violates unique constraint "pk_gui_layer" error."

How can I get rid of the duplicate entry ? How can that be there in the
first place ?

Even though I couldn't really succeed to upload the WMS capabilities on the
server I can access the wms located on the server from my localmachine if I
upload it there.
Weird stuff.

Any ideas why that is and how I can find out a way to fix it? Main problem
is that I can't get it to work on the server.

Karsten