AW: [Mapbender-users] Ausdruck von Luftbildern / Printing aerial images

Kai Behncke Kai-Behncke at gmx.de
Wed Jun 18 09:47:00 EDT 2008

Thank you for all your hints, it works now!

I wrote in the Mapfile the following:

MAP
NAME           'luftbilder'
STATUS ON
IMAGETYPE     PNG
EXTENT        3595000 5904140  3621500  5919000
UNITS          METERS
SIZE        2000 2000
 IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255
SHAPEPATH   	'/..........................
 OUTPUTFORMAT
  NAME png
  DRIVER "GD/PNG"
  MIMETYPE "image/png"
  IMAGEMODE RGB
  FORMATOPTION  INTERLACE=OFF
  TRANSPARENT OFF
 END

 OUTPUTFORMAT
  NAME png8
  DRIVER "GD/PNG"
  MIMETYPE "image/png"
  IMAGEMODE PC256
  FORMATOPTION  INTERLACE=OFF
  TRANSPARENT OFF
 END#

 OUTPUTFORMAT
  NAME GTiff
  DRIVER "GDAL/GTiff"
  MIMETYPE "image/tiff"
  IMAGEMODE RGB
 END

 OUTPUTFORMAT
  NAME imagemap
  MIMETYPE "text/html"
  FORMATOPTION SKIPENDTAG=OFF
  DRIVER imagemap
 END

.....and the image in the print looks perfect!
Thank you very much, Kai

-------- Original-Nachricht --------