AW: [Mapbender-users] MB 2.5: Erros in modules loadwmc / overview

Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de
Fri Nov 7 01:42:33 EST 2008

Hello list,

I can confirm the errors, Mr. Schönhammer describe very clearly. Particularly the points 2 and 3 are very important for us too. Many of our users save their "projects" in a WMC-Document and would like to have german umlauts after reloading. We use our city map as overview too - it's very practical for orientation. Until mapbender version 2.2.3 the overview always was generated - no matter whether its WMS was switched on or off. I know that the associated procedur was redesigned, but the actual behavior is "suboptimal". I would appreciate a better solution too.

Greetings
Burghardt Scholle