[Mapbender-users] MB 2.5: Problems using modules featureInfoTunnel and popup.js together

Schönhammer, Herbert Schoenhammer.Herbert at Regensburg.de
Fri Nov 7 09:11:36 EST 2008

Hi list,

is anybody out there, who is trying to port or implement a gui with MB version 2.5 ?? Nearly nobody has questions for using some new features of MB 2.5. So i have the feeling, I'm alone ;-)

Okay, I have another problem:

1.) Using featureInfo1 for generating featureInfo's is functionating.

2.) Avoiding popups by using module popup.js is functionating too.

3.) Using featureInfoTunnel for suppressing empty featureInfo - windows is functionating.

4.) Error:
But if I'm combining featureInfoTunnel with popup.js, empty featureInfo-results are shown again.
They are captured and presented as div's.

The generated divs don't close. The javascript-code (   echo "<body onLoad=\"javascript:window.close()\">"; ) inserted by ext_featureInfoTunnel.php is not (of course) closing the div.

But how to close the empty divs again ?
Or better: How to not create empty divs ?

greetings (and have a nice weekend)
Herbert Schoenhammer

P.S: Does anybody know a tipp for for getting codes like popup.js formatted ?
(The shipped version is not worthy of a human being ;-) )