[Mapbender-users] MB 2.5: Problems using modules featureInfoTunnel and popup.js together

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Mon Nov 10 06:24:14 EST 2008

Hi Mr. Schönhammer,

we are using mb 2.5 on several installations, so you're not alone ... :-)

I haven't tried featureInfoTunnel with the popup-divs. But can have a
look at it.

They unobfuscated javascripts are not shipped with the zipped releases
for performance issues, they can be best viewed either with the trac
source browser or when using a mapbender version checked-out from svn.

Cheers, Michael Schulz

2008/11/7 Schönhammer, Herbert <Schoenhammer.Herbert at regensburg.de>:
> Hi list,
>
> is anybody out there, who is trying to port or implement a gui with MB version 2.5 ?? Nearly nobody has questions for using some new features of MB 2.5. So i have the feeling, I'm alone ;-)
>

> Okay, I have another problem:
>
> 1.) Using featureInfo1 for generating featureInfo's is functionating.
>
> 2.) Avoiding popups by using module popup.js is functionating too.
>
> 3.) Using featureInfoTunnel for suppressing empty featureInfo - windows is functionating.
>
> 4.) Error:
> ==========
> But if I'm combining featureInfoTunnel with popup.js, empty featureInfo-results are shown again.
> They are captured and presented as div's.
>
> The generated divs don't close. The javascript-code (   echo "<body onLoad=\"javascript:window.close()\">"; ) inserted by ext_featureInfoTunnel.php is not (of course) closing the div.
>
> But how to close the empty divs again ?
> Or better: How to not create empty divs ?
>

> greetings (and have a nice weekend)
> Herbert Schoenhammer
>

> P.S: Does anybody know a tipp for for getting codes like popup.js formatted ?
> (The shipped version is not worthy of a human being ;-) )

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res

In den Weihermatten 66