AW: [Mapbender-users] MB 2.5: Problems using modules featureInfoTunnel and popup.js together

Schönhammer, Herbert Schoenhammer.Herbert at Regensburg.de
Thu Nov 13 05:58:45 EST 2008

Hi Michael,

the combination is working. I made some mistakes in thinking and editing the ext_featureInfoTunnel.php  :-(.

So, if you want to suppress empty featureInfo-windows or divs the relevant lines of ext_featureInfoTunnel.php should look like this:

If you use module popup.js:
===========================
        if (empty($x->file)) {
                //close window if featureInfo has no result
                //echo "<body onLoad=\"javascript:window.close()\">";
                echo "";

If you don't use module popup.js:
        if (empty($x->file)) {
                //close window if featureInfo has no result
                echo "<body onLoad=\"javascript:window.close()\">";
                //echo "";

greetings
Herbert Schoenhammer