[Mapbender-users] switchLocale_noreload - Default-Language - Fixed

"Jäger, Frank (KRZ)" F.Jaeger at KRZ.DE
Thu Nov 13 07:44:44 EST 2008

Thanks Christoph,
after adding "de_DE.uft8" to Server's locales by

    dpkg-reconfigure locales

 ... my GUIs start with German language.

I fixes this "experience" on Page http://www.mapbender.org/Gettext

Frank