[Mapbender-users] Import and export of uploaded wms from one server to another

karsten vennemann karsten at terragis.net
Tue Nov 18 13:22:45 EST 2008

Hi,

I just wanted to copy an existing user interface (GUI) to a different
server. When the MB version etc are the same I can easily export the gui and
users via sql.
What about the uploaded WMS's?
Is there a tool in MB that lets you import export the uploaded WMS from one
server to another ?
I couldn't find one at least. I guess I would need to write some of my own
sql scripts to do that right ?
Or does anyone have a solution for this ?
One problem seems to be that the internal MB WMS ids could be different when
both servers have already services loaded
but possibly different ones (and different numbers of them..) and thus
different WMS ids...

Cheers
Karsten