[Mapbender-users] wfs-search in mapbender 2.5

vollbotz volker.emmel at lwk-rlp.de
Tue Oct 14 07:58:44 EDT 2008

hi list,

i have a few problems implementing the wfs-search into mapbender 2.5

>> my problem:

in the last versions, i have to type the Gazetter-ID number for the
mod_wfs_gazetter.php modul at

>> admin2  /  Edit gui elements / select GUI / gazetterWFS
>> at SRC   and then type the Gazetter-ID at  &wfs_conf=ID

But in the new Version there is a javascript and no more the wfs_conf
entry....

right now my search-tab is empty.....
i have done the same steps which worked for mapbender 2.4.1...

i hope i haven't described my problem to complicated   ;-)

thanks!
v.