[Mapbender-users] Mapbender adding WMS problem

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Thu Oct 30 08:54:28 EDT 2008

Hi Raivo,

is this issue still pending?

If so, could you please give us more details on how you setup your
mapbender? Was it a clean new installation or did you update from
existing mapbender?

When looking at your pictures from the GUI-WMS settings, there seems
to be a number 4 in front of your assigned wms. Is that still the
case? This counting should normally start at 0 when you only have one
wms assigned. If it starts at 4, you had previously other wms assigned
and when deleting these wms they weren't removed completely.

Cheers, Michael

2008/10/16 Raivo Alla <snaperski at gmail.com>:
> Hey!
>
> I have simple question on how to get Mapbender working properly.
>
> Here, in the picture, there can be seen, that WMS GetCapabilities request
> was successful:
> http://picasaweb.google.com/snaperski/Ort#5257722394075804898
>
> But when I select this GUI from GUI list, I got error ("no valid
> capabilities-document"):
> http://picasaweb.google.com/snaperski/Ort#5257723711237491874
>
> I googled around, but still helpless :(
> Maybe someone can help me out?