[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 2.5 and digitizing: featureTypeArray is not defined, map.php (line 2702)

Matti Silvennoinen Matti.Silvennoinen at arbonaut.com
Fri Oct 17 08:50:46 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I am trying to digitize objects (points and polygons) with MapBender 2.5
through Geoserver 1.5.2 (WFS-T) to postgis database but I am getting this
error when completed attribute form and clicked SAVE button:

Firefox 2.0.0.17:
featureTypeArray is not defined
var featureNS=featureTypeArray[0];var str='<wfs:Transaction
version="1.0.0" serv...
map.php (line 2702)

I got digitizing working with version 2.4.4 but now I try to use version
2.5. Even the example gui_digitize don't work (same error when trying to
digitize "MyPoints"). The same example in version 2.4.4 works well. Do you
get the same error with MB2.5 gui_digitize example and what is the
solution?

Regards,

Matti Silvennoinen