[Mapbender-users] Query Parameter for a specific external WMS

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Thu Oct 30 11:04:32 EDT 2008

Hi Gisbert,

are you using firefox? If yes, then right click somewhere in the
mapbender GUI -> SeitenInformationen anzeigen -> Medien
Scroll to and click the line that should be your map request, copy the
whole url from the field Adresse (triple click). Either post it here
or compare it to the url that you received, especially look for the
time parameter you want to add as a vsp.

Cheers, Michael

mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res