[Mapbender-users] How to increase the mouse sensitive area for UseMap module

Albrecht GMX aweiser at gmx.de
Mon Apr 13 09:14:54 EDT 2009

Hi list,
i'm using the UseMap module for highliting a point featureType when
requesting a getFeatureInfo. I was recognizing this behaviour: The
highlighting is activated within a radius about 5px around a marker.
When clicking within this radius, an empty getFeatureInfo  resonse
comes back. I get only a valid response when clicking within a  radius
of 2 px around the marker. So you have to be very exact in hitting the
marker. Can i enhance the radius where a click is recognized to belong
to a neighboring marker (something like a snap-tolerance)?
Best
Albrecht