AW: [Mapbender-users] Control buttons in Gazetteer vizard

Schönhammer, Herbert Schoenhammer.Herbert at Regensburg.de
Mon Feb 2 04:01:24 EST 2009

Hi list,

in the current code of MB 2.5 this problem is still remaining.

So I changed the code in a way that,

- all control images are sized to 1 px width and 1 px height
- all controls are "hidden"

But unfortenately the distance betwween the select box and input fields does not change (see pixmap in the appendix). The space for the controls is still required. There shuld be no space !

Has anybody an idea, where to correct this problem ?

Thanks
Herbert Schoenhammer