[Mapbender-users] map and other GUI elements disappear

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Mon Feb 9 04:39:57 EST 2009

Balázs Bámer schrieb:
> Hi Christoph,
>

>> which elements did you switch off?
>>

> I will respond in more detail. Now just a quick question: meanwhile I
> installed 2.4.5 as well, and it works much better, altough I have
> problems there, too. Which one would you recommend regarding
> stability, reliability?

The 2.4.x misses a lot of bug fixes that have been included in 2.5, see

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/query?status=closed&milestone=2.5+release&order=type

So far, we have received mostly positive feedback for 2.5. It is in wide
use and as far as I'm concerned has proven to be stable. However, bugs
are a reality. With everyone's help we can limit them to a reasonable
amount.

Therefore I would recommend 2.5.

> I couldn't see any function in 2.5 I would miss in 2.4.5
>
> thank you in advance, best regards: Balázs

----------------------------------

 FOSSGIS Konferenz 2009
 17.-19. März 2009 in Hannover
 http://www.fossgis.de/konferenz