[Mapbender-users] map and other GUI elements disappear

Balázs Bámer bamerbalazs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 07:22:02 EST 2009

Hi Christoph,

> Removing items from tabs is a bit painful at the moment, please apologize
> the inconvenience.

It was quite easy: switched off tabs (-: thank you very much! You can check it.

How can I find detailed information of all the GUI elements? I don't
know for example what tabs is good for, or how can I switch off the
selection buttons in the upper right corner. I also have problems whit
the i (feature info) icon. For the only point and red poligons, it
doesn't show any info. For the green ones, it comes with an error I
can't understand (in SQL Developer the same query runs). What can be
the problem?

Firebug still displays some errors. Are they serious? I found some are
in a try block to make sure the variable has some value.

Can I disturb you with other questions?

Thanx again, best regards: Balázs