[Mapbender-users] No Frames after login

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Fri Feb 13 09:52:25 EST 2009

arista schrieb:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I installed Mapbender following the instructions. I can login using root /
> root. I also can change the root pwd and generate a new user.
>
> The issue is that I see no frames after login. All I can see is a table in
> this format:

Hi Marina,

did you enable JavaScript in your Browser?

What does mapbender_setup.php say?

Did you check the Mapbender log files?

Did you check the PHP log files?

Maybe create a new database and load the SQLs again to make sure the
installation worked. Maybe redirect possible SQL message to a log file.

Cheers

Christoph

--

----------------------------------