[Mapbender-users] Problem with grouped layers and GetFeatureInfo

Marec marec at t-online.de
Mon Feb 16 15:31:31 EST 2009

Hi Clemens,

you don't doing anything wrong.
As far as i know  Mapbender doesn't support grouped queryLayers.
But there is a trick you can do it.
To solve your problem you have to connect to your Mapbender database via
phppgadmin or pgadmin3.

Open the table gui_layer  and search your layer_id. (in your case its
fkey_layer_id = 20622).
Now you have to change the values of :
"gui_layer_queryable  and gui_layer_querylayer"
from 0 to 1.
This should be activate your checkboxes and Mapbender will be request them.

regards Marc