[Mapbender-users] How to get mb_myBBOX to work

Albrecht Weiser AWeiser at gmx.de
Sat Feb 21 12:12:57 EST 2009

Hi mapbender list,
i wanted to start my mapbender gui with an initial extent. I was reading to use "setBBOX". So i went to the GUI element administration and turned setBBOX on. I set the element ON/OFF to "1" to activate it. Then i tried to set the parameter "mb_myBBOX=", but which element i have to use? I tried the Attributes, Content, Requires, URL and SRC element in the GUI elements administration. i tried with "&setBBOX=" and with "setBBOX". I tried with native SRS-coordinates (Gauss-Krüger) and with WGS84. Nothing worked. Could somebody please tell me, how to fix that?
Thanks
Albrecht