[Mapbender-users] Problems when updating WFS!

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Jan 23 05:22:34 EST 2009

Hello Peter,

have a look in the tables wfs, wfs_element and wfs_featuretype.

There are saome columns set to

character varying(50)

Maybe this is is not enough.

You should set   featuretype_abstract to text in table wfs_featuretype.

The Mapbender devs should enlarge the capacities of the columns. I will
make a ticket.

best regards astrid

Astrid Emde

----------------------------------