[Mapbender-users] how to activate module SwitchLocale_noreload

Peter Freimuth freimuth at rapideye.de
Mon Jan 26 18:23:22 EST 2009

Hi list,
i searched at the wiki pages but i cannot find any useful informations
about how to activate the locale selection in a gui.

Further we need informations about how to create new localisations
(spanish, portuguese and others).
How can we create tooltips for the different standard buttons in
different languages so that they change when we switch the locale?
How can we define a default locale for a gui?

Thanks for any hints on how to solve these issues!
Kind regards,
Peter