[Mapbender-users] MB 2.5: Problems with legends in pdf-print using mapserver's agg

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Mon Mar 2 08:39:03 EST 2009

Hello Mr. Schönhammer,

are you using imagemode "image/png;24bit mode" for this service in
Mapbender? Then this could be the problem, because printPDF sets the
imageformat for the maps and the legend icons to image/png. Then maybe
your customized outputformat isn't used anymore... In the GUI the
imageformats are used as defined in gui wms settings.

Chees, Michael Schulz

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res