[Mapbender-users] Re: Mouse highliting when passing over a feature? (Albrecht Weiser)

Albrecht GMX aweiser at gmx.de
Sat Mar 7 06:24:32 EST 2009

(the previous message was with html, i'm afraid. Therefore again now as text...)

Hi Michael,
great! It works very good. It's indeed a little tricky and there are several screws to turn. But here's a trap: I was first reading the german translation  hence it didn't work. Only the english text includes all necessary steps.
But now i have another Problem (maybe a tiny one): I just want to add this single element "usemap" to my current gui. But when i'm at the page "edit gui elements" i have just the possibility to add all elements of a template-gui and not a single element. Maybe with the button "SQL" i thought to directly add this element. But when hitting the button, a single web-page appears with a naked textfield - nothing else. I can insert the sql, but there's a submit-button or something else missing. Any Idea?
Best regards
Albrecht