[Mapbender-users] GazetteerWFS is not working properly

Lluís Vicens lluis at sigte.udg.es
Wed Apr 21 09:45:03 EDT 2010

@Michael

The mapbender version is 2.6 and the geoserver 2.0. The rest of your
assumptions are correct.

I have tried with other operators(equalto) but with the same result.
I do not know how to send you the sample wfs query. You can take a look
at http://sigserver4.udg.edu/ims_udg.
User: Convidat
Password: udg

You will see that right now there are 3 diferents searchable options
(Edificis -buildings-, Allotjaments -accommodation- and Carrers -streets-).
The first one is the only one that displays some elements. All of the
'Edificis' in fact indistinctly of the filter
Allotjaments and Carrers  trigger and error (this.get(-1).e is
undefined) and do not show any element.

How could I know if the filter elements are chained?
thanks a lot.

@Astrid,

I'm running Mapbender 2.6_rc1 on ubuntu 8.04, WFS 1.1.0 generated
through geoserver 2.0

Thanks in advance!

En/na Astrid Emde ha escrit: