[Mapbender-users] gazetteerWFS requests non-existing field

Tilo Wütherich tilo.wuetherich at la-bw.de
Wed Feb 24 05:46:52 EST 2010

Dear Mapbender-Users,

I have a strange behaviour with gazetteerWFS. I configured two WFS, one runs
well with the gazetteer, the other does not. If I look for the GET-request
in firebug, I see this:

filter:
<ogc:Filter><ogc:PropertyIsEqualTo><ogc:PropertyName>wzis:250name</ogc:Prope
rtyName><ogc:Literal>AACHEN</ogc:Literal></ogc:PropertyIsEqualTo></ogc:Filte
r>

There is no property (field in the database...) "250name", it should be
"name". Where does this information come from? I could not find this
text-snippet anywhere on my server, not in the capabilities-docs, nor in
Mapbenders database. Could it be an artifact of the php-scripts? The layer
is named "wzis:view_gn250". Importing and configuring of a new WFS didn't
help.

Greetings,

Tilo