[Mapbender-users] Re: How to get mb_myBBOX to work

bkswebgis walter.b at bodemann.com
Wed Feb 24 10:36:31 EST 2010

Hi,

I am new on this forum and new on experimenting with mapbender.

After some really nice successful tests I run into exactly the same problem.
Spending hours and hours I now need some help, as I'm really frustrated.
I've read all mails in forums and tested all the sample links .... all of
that is not working.

installed mapbender version: 2.6

I first call the osm map from a wms service and then the shapefiles from the
local mapserver.

Everything works fine but at startup I always see the extens of the world
map, even if I use the parameters ...&mb_myBBOX=9,47,11,49. setBBOX in gui
is on.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem, up to now I only found tips
but none answered problem solved!?

Where can I find the extents in the mapbender database (tablename,
fieldname)?

Thnak's for helping!

Walter