[Mapbender-users] SELECT LINESTRING geometry in mapbender

Daniel Grum daniel.grum at unibw.de
Sun Jan 10 09:17:45 EST 2010

Dear mapbender community,

the problem that LINESTRING geometries can not be selectet isn't be solved
yet.
I use mapbender 2.6 and geoserver but I think geoserver has nothing to do
with the problem.
I still have the problem that POINT geometries can be selected easily with
the mapbender elements/tools selct by rechtangle or selct by point but for
LINESTRING geometries this doesn't work.

Are there any ideas?
Or does anybody know a contact that can bring me on the right way to solve
the problem?

Thanks
daniel