[Mapbender-users] OpenLayers-Mapbender

Christoph Baudson (Wheregroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Mon Mar 8 10:30:26 EST 2010

Hi there,

I have exported the current OpenLayers template for Mapbender from [1].

Please download the latest code from SVN via

svn co https://svn.osgeo.org/mapbender/trunk/mapbender/

Then install (via resources/install.sh), and finally execute the
OpenLayers SQL [2]. Please remember to load WMS into this application,
in our demo we have used [3] and [4].

If you have any problems, please post to this list.

Thanks,

Christoph

[1]
http://mapbender.telascience.org/mapbender_trunk/frames/login.php?name=demo&password=demo&mb_user_myGui=template_openlayers