[Mapbender-users] Uploading WMS capabilities of GeoServer

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Mon Mar 29 08:29:59 EDT 2010

Hi Jonas,

is Mapbender running on localhost as well? Which connection type did
you configure in mapbender.conf, http or curl? If you are using a
recent Mapbender 2.6, try to use type curl and add localhost to the
NOT_PROXY_HOSTS parameter. Check if this solves your problem.

Cheers, Michael

2010/3/29 Jonas Blasques <tilakapash at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to load the WMS capabilities of the GeoServer sitting in my
> Localhost.
>
> I followed all the steps from the mapbender tutorial (created new blank GUI
> and then did load WMS).
>
> I used the following URL:
>
> http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wms?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1
>
> and it gives the xml file which I send in attachment.
>
> However in the mapbender interface when I submit this url the response is
> just a line:
>
> file:
> http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wms?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1
>
> It does and says nothing else.
>
> Not much of an error response. I have absolutely no idea what is wrong.
> Can someone help ?
>
> Jonas
>

> --
> "Ajude um pouco ... já é muito"
> Projecto SOSIndia http://sosindia.net
>
> Shoot for the moon,
> even if you miss it
> you will land among the stars.
> - Unknown

> What if for a moment, as an experiment,
> you drop every belief that you have?
> - Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aufwind durch Wissen!

Qualifizierte Open Source Schulungen bei der
http://www.foss-akademie.de/

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res