[Mapbender-users] Uploading WMS capabilities of GeoServer

Jonas Blasques tilakapash at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 11:42:03 EDT 2010

Thanks for the quick answer Michael,

I did what you tried and the response is the same although it is now 10X
faster, meaning when I hit the submit button to load the wms it straight
away returns an HTML output and before it was dead slow (I don't know if
this has anything to do with it but i thought of telling you).

Below are the location to which the form of the "upload wms" is sent to
together with the post parameteres.
I also send the request header and the response header.
*
*I checked the mapbender php modules - mod_loadcapabilities and the
mod_load_wms and the postgres db and saw that the WMS is not being uploaded
to the table wms of the db as is intended with the writeObjInDB($guiList)
function*.

*I think that the code:

"
$mywms = new wms();
$mywms->createObjFromXML($xml);
$mywms->writeObjInDB($guiList);
$mywms->displayWMS();
"

has problems wiith the function createObjFromXML($xml)
The parameter $xml seems to be ok (
http://localhost/mapbender/wms?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1
).
I say this because I do var_dumps up to the point after this line and then
no more. I don't know if this is helpful or not.

Any further help is deeply appreciated Michael,

Jonas
*

LOCATION WITH PARAMETERS

*
http://localhost/mapbender/php/mod_loadwms.php?&guiID=admin_en_services&elementID=loadWMS&guiList=fdsafdsafdsa&xml_file=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%2Fmapbender%2Fwms%3FREQUEST%3DGetCapabilities%26SERVICE%3DWMS%26VERSION%3D1.1.1
*

REQUEST HEADER
*Host: localhost
Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
Keep-Alive: 115
Connection: keep-alive
Referer:
http://localhost/mapbender/php/mod_loadCapabilities.php?&guiID=admin_en_services&elementID=loadWMS
Cookie: PHPSESSID=8lpi7smghkuntptleva7rr5ee7

*RESPONSE HEADER