[Mapbender-users] one or two question

Verena Diewald verena.diewald at wheregroup.com
Wed Nov 3 03:38:37 EDT 2010

Hi,

Am 02.11.2010 22:19, schrieb zorg:
> Hello
>
> I have been testing mapbender for a month and I still have some question
>
> My map are using EPSG:2154 but by default mapbender only propose me
> EPSG:4326   to make it work I have use solution given in this post
> http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/Problems-with-EPSG-td2059853.html
> (doing insert in the database).
> Is it the good solution
The point described in the post above is exactly what you have to do.

> second problem
> I've been trying to make the Spatial Queries with OGC WFS to work
> without any success (there is not error it just never found something)
> I using mapbender  2.6.2,  GeoServer 2.0.2
>
> For the moment I have manage to  work with the digitize module and
> gazetter module using wfs  . I can  create polygon without problem but
> after I can't find it with the spatial request module.
Can you give some more information? How does the filter statement for
the getFeature request look like? To get it, you can set the log level
in mapbender.conf to "notice", so you can then find the request send to
GeoServer in the mapbender log file in the log/ folder. Same for the
digitize transaction request.  You could try to use the getFeature xml
post request or the transaction request in the GeoServer demo request
frontend to see what happens.

Best regards,

Verena