[Mapbender-users] discussion on Mapbender documentation on the mailing list and in the next IRC meeting]

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Nov 26 04:02:33 EST 2010

Hello,

I made a status report concerning Mapbender documentation.

You will find it here:

http://www.mapbender.org/Talk:Tutorials

Our project documentation lacks actuality, is not complete, not translated
to other languages (only english and german) and is spread in the wiki,
pdfs, naturaldoc module documentation and rst-documents.

It would be great to define a clear structure for the documentation and
include the documentation in the next roadmap. We had discussions about
this before. But as we do not have a good solution yet we should discuss
about the topic again.

Documentation is so important for a project to get an easy start as a
newbie and to get to know new features for expereienced users. So it is
important that we invest in this topic.

All interested Mapbender user can join in the discussion and the build-up
of a good documentation.

--

Astrid