[Mapbender-users] Re: Mapbender 2.7.1 and GeoServer 2.0.3 - Connection Problem

sebweller sebweller at web.de
Mon Apr 25 04:32:59 EDT 2011

So, one step for, two steps back...
I've got another problem. I'm pretty sure ther will be no answer anyway...
The wms connection seems to work. I can add layers and layergroups to every
gui i want. the only problem is, i just get a white window... no maps are
shown in the window, while i can select them. The GeoServer Layerpreview in
OpenLayers works fine for those shapefiles...

The Error Log Says:
2011.04.25, 11:22:58,ERROR: connector: unable to load:
http://localhost/mapbender/javascripts/map.php/../../php/mod_getServiceDisclaimer.php?resource=wms&id=916&languageCode=de&asTable=true

So, I still hope for your help...
regards
Sebastian