Fwd: Re: [Mapbender-users] Re: Mapbender 2.7.1 and GeoServer 2.0.3 - Connection Problem

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at lvermgeo.rlp.de
Tue Apr 26 04:27:01 EDT 2011

Betreff: Re: [Mapbender-users] Re: Mapbender 2.7.1 and GeoServer 2.0.3 -
Connection Problem
Datum: Dienstag 26 April 2011, 10:24:53
Von: Armin Retterath <armin.retterath at lvermgeo.rlp.de>
An: sebweller <sebweller at web.de>

hi sebastian,

maybe you can add some entries like ("SRS_ARRAY", "4326, 31466, 31467, 31468,
25832"); in mapbender.conf. please uncomment this line and add the srs you
want to use. mapbender will calculate the bbox with the postgis functions and
store them into the database. after this you must re-register the service
(please delete the old and load it again) and may choose the crs from the
dropdown list.

and please check if your problems will occur with the default services like
demis and germany too!

services:

http://www.mapbender.org/Test

to get the url to your get map request which mapbender will send to the wms
for get the image, please use  under firefox the menu - Extras-
Seiteninformationen-Medien. You will see all links from the mapbender app and
the resulting images - please send the url of the main getmap request to the
list!

regards
armin

Am Dienstag 26 April 2011, um 09:58:10 schrieben Sie:
> Hi Armin,
>
> thank you for your help. Actualy i have deleted all other WMS from
> Mapbende, so my WMS is the only one. And i worked in "gui"... But Itried
> the steps you mentioned and the effect is the same: mygui is loading up
> properly, but i just get a white map (no "cannot  load image"- logo or
> something like this, just a white map).
> If i do admin1->EDIT GUI-WMS and try to change it to 3066 i can't. the list
> is limited to 4326...
>
> best regards
> Sebastian

Im Auftrag