[Mapbender-users] Re: Mapbender 2.7.1 and GeoServer 2.0.3 - Connection Problem

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at lvermgeo.rlp.de
Tue Apr 26 05:37:14 EDT 2011

hi sebastian,

your problem is the port of the geoserver:
see the capabilities:
maprequest: http://nwmp-geoserver:80/geoserver/wms?SERVICE=WMS&
on port 80 your geoserver will not listen!
please change this to port 8080 in the mapbender db - without update service -
or in your geoserver administration - than update!

i also think, that mapbender don't support the AUTO:42001 for wms_srs.
but this should not be your main problem.

regards
armin

Im Auftrag
--