[Mapbender-users] question about overview

"Jäger, Frank (KRZ)" F.Jaeger at KRZ.DE
Fri Aug 5 08:52:29 EDT 2011

Hallo,
in the Overview the map is always visible as it is configured as "default".
Switching off layers in the browser only effects the mapframe.
So you have to configure a default for the Overview.

If you whish a different start-default for the mapframe, you must put the wms twice into the gui.

For the version which is "Only for Overview" you switch off the column "sel" in WMS-Configuration.
This WMS is not visible in TreeGDE.

Then you use a minScale that shows the Map only in Overview (~ Start-Scale-demon * 2).

Frank