[Mapbender-users] Problem with SRS EPSG:4189

Valenty Gonzalez gvalenty at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 17:15:55 EDT 2011

Hi,

I need to offer a Geoportal with SRS EPSG:4189
The SRS EPSG: 4189 corresponds to the projection REGVEN,for the Republic
of Venezuela.

Problem is, that I build a WMS from Geoserver with that projection
(4189) and when I go to Mapbender by linking the WMS to a GUI always
reads as SRS EPSG: 4326
This situation succes even if i don'tdeclare 4326 in the configuration
of WMS.

So, when i go to the GUI_settings, this option not give me an
opportunity to select EPSG: 4189 and SRS for the portal service. Only
offer 4326 (by default?)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Valenty Gonzalez