[Mapbender-users] Installation problem "Compiling .po files..."

Thomas Baschetti info at thomas-baschetti.de
Fri Dec 2 07:36:06 EST 2011

As said elsewhere:don't ask to ask just ask

Of course there is no guarantee that your problem is solved by a list member.

Thomas

Am 01.12.2011 20:16, schrieb martina ikert:
> Good evening,
> it't very interesting to read that there are users getting an answer. I had a question in June or Juli and never got any answer and had to quit the project. (problems with
uploading the capabilities) Shall I try again?

--

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme
Hakenstraße 8D

Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
E-Mail: info at thomas-baschetti.de
www.thomas-baschetti.de
Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072