[Mapbender-users] 2.7 rc1 problem

Hernan Olivera lholivera at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 08:13:59 EST 2011

News:

I've installed 2.6.2 in the same machine, withouth any problem.
Now this is my scenario:

1) Solve 2.7 problems to work
2) Use 2.6.2, but need to know what to do to use Openlayers example.

Someone can help?

By the way, I'm trying to make an Openlayers App with google maps
included, inside mapbender.

saludos

--
Hernan Olivera