[Mapbender-users] There are no guis available for this user: root

María Mares mmaress82 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 08:19:21 EDT 2011

Hello!!
I am new to this list and also new with Mapbender.
I installed Mapbenderwith the package: MS4W, I have done all the
installation according to the documentation page (1).
When I finish, go to the Mapbender Setup-Checker (2) all the parameters
I get OK.
But trying log with the user and password: root/roottells me that "There
Are guis not available for this user. "
I have done the installation several times but not in what can go wrong,
the database created by the install-2.5.2.bat does appear full of tables
and other ...
Some ideas please?!
Thanksand sorry by my english of google... i'm spanish.

(1):
http://www.mapbender.org/Manual_Installation#PHP_Configuration_PHP_configuration
(2):