[Mapbender-users] Re: GeoServer WMS einbinden

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Tue Sep 13 00:26:54 EDT 2011

Hello Christian,

Mapbender by default only offers the EPSG codes from the
getCapabilities-XML that offer a BBOX.

But in Mapbender 2.7.x you have a new variable in mapbender.conf called
SRS_ARRAY where you can define a list of EPSG codes you would like to
calculate the BBOX for.

For example

define("SRS_ARRAY", "4326, 31466, 31467, 31468, 25832, 2398");

This should help and you should be able to choose your ESPG code.

Astrid

On Thu, September 8, 2011 10:32 am, Christian Röttger wrote:
> Am 06.09.2011 12:45, schrieb Albert Polze:
>
>> Hello Christian,
>>

>> I also had a lot of trouble to get my geoserver working. I cannot
>> confirm your assumption of the EPSG-Codes. With Mb 2.7-1 and GS 2.1.1
>> everything works fine. Be cause im also a beginner i don't know if any
>> server-settings are incorrect (server-timeout?) but maybe your
>> Get-Capabilities Request is
>> wrong? Here is mine:
>>
>> http://xxx.xxx.xx.xx:8080/geoserver/wms?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE
>> =WMS&VERSION=1.1.1
>>

>> Maybe you should have a look into your geoserver-error.log /
>> request.log ?
>>
>> Greetings Albert
>>

> Hello,
>

> if i "normally" try to upload my capabilities, this is the answer:
>
> file:
> http://server:8080/geoserver/vietnam/wms?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=W
> MS&VERSION=1.1.1
>

> When i add my EPSG code to a limited SRS list in geoserver wms, the
> upload works.
>
> I wonder if this problem is geoserver or mapbender related.
>

> The next problem is that i can only choose 4326 for all my layers and
> not the layers source system 32648.
>
> This is a part from the capabilities upload summary in mapbender. maybe
> thats the problem but i don't know how and where i can fix it:
>
> gui_wms_epsg: EPSG:4326
> wms_srs: EPSG:32648
>

> greets christian

Astrid Emde

INTERGEO 2011
27.-29. September 2011 in Nürnberg
Treffen Sie die WhereGroup in Halle 7, Stand E75
www.intergeo.de

 Astrid Emde
 WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG

 Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 19