[Mapbender-users] Re: SwitchLocale noreload works only after reload

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Tue Sep 13 00:44:01 EDT 2011

Hi Albert,

thanks for the bug fix. I noticed the problem too, but did not put effort
into it to solve it.

I will fix your recommendation in the Mapbender code and it will be
available through svn and in Mapbender 2.7.3

Thanks Astrid

On Tue, September 6, 2011 12:34 pm, Albert Polze wrote:
> Since I don't know to get this modul to work without a reload I found a
> workaround.My problem was that  the language only changes after I manually
>  reload of the page (F5). I just put a:
>
> at the and of the function  (before the closing tag "}" in the modul
> mod_switch_locale_norload
>
> ***************
>

> Da mir das Wissen fehlt dieses Modul ohne reload der Seite zum laufen zu
> bringen habe ich eine andere Lösung für mein Problem gefunden. Mit
> einem:
>

> am Ende der function  (vor dem Schluß-Tag "}" in dem Modul
> mod_switch_locale_norload.
>
> Lädt die Seite neu, aktualisiert die Sprache ohne das ich händisch die
> Seite
> aktualisieren muß (mit F5).
>
> Das wollte ich nur schnell loswerden falls es jemanden ähnlich ergeht.
>

> Grüße Albert

Astrid Emde

INTERGEO 2011
27.-29. September 2011 in Nürnberg
Treffen Sie die WhereGroup in Halle 7, Stand E75
www.intergeo.de

 Astrid Emde
 WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG

 Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 19