[Mapbender-users] Re: SwitchLocale noreload works only after reload

Albert Polze A.Polze at mailbox.tu-berlin.de
Tue Sep 13 08:19:35 EDT 2011

Hello Astrid,

I'm glad that i could help, but i have to point out that  does the same like
refreshing the page (button F5). So everything a user did  (zooming,
panning, switch layer off/on, change projection etc.) in the application is
revoked and the application is set to the point where the user first opened
it.

In the and my workaround changes the modul "SwitchLocale noreload" into a
""SwitchLocale reload" maybe its just the same like the deprecated module
"switchLocale".

I'm trying to learn some javascript in the moment, if I find a better
solution i will let you know.

Albert