[Mapbender-users] Printing 288dpi Raster layers problem [Antwort]

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Thu Feb 2 04:50:28 EST 2012

Hello,

please set $unlink = false; in printPDF.conf (or printPDF_b.conf - when
you use print with button). This will save the images from the WMS in your
tmp folder. You can check whether the images are created.

Set $log = true; and you will get the Map-requests in the mapbender table
mb_log.

Also check in your php.ini the parameter. You may have to increase them:
max_execution_time
max_input_time
memory_limit

Astrid