[Mapbender-users] Problem to load wms into mapbender

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Tue Jul 10 03:45:46 PDT 2012

Hi,

this bug on OSGeo-live was discovered before.

We opened a ticket at:

https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/871

Looks like Mapbender can't handle all the mass of EPSG-Codes GeoServer
adds to the Capabilites-document.

A solution could be to reduce the list of epsg-Codes in Geoserver:

In GeoServer go to  Services - WMS and add your preferd EPSG-Codes to
the limited SRS list:

could look like: 4326,31467,31468,31466,25832

Then try to load the WMS in Mapbender again.

I try to fix this bug ini  the next OSGeo-Live Version. Mapbender 2.7.3
can handle the big list of EPSG-codes now. This Mapbender version will
be on OSGeo-Live 6.0

Hope this helps

Astrid

Am 10.07.2012 12:02, schrieb Thomas Baschetti:
> Hi,
>
> falls Deutsch besser geht ist das hier auch erlaubt ;-)
>
> Funktioniert der Mapbender denn sonst vernünftig? Lassen sich andere WMS-Dienste einladen
> oder ist das ein generelles Problem?
> Was passiert, wenn Du die Capabilites im Browser abfragst, was kommt da als Antwort?
>
> Es könnte sich auch um ein ähnliches Problem wie hier handeln:
> http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapbender_users/2012-February/004089.html
>
> Thomas
>

> Am 10.07.2012 11:33, schrieb Spacebernsen:
>> Hello,
>>
>> at first sorry for my very bad english. I hope you can understand me.
>> I have the OSgeo Live CD version 5.5. I have installing the programs on a
>> virtual machine. erverything is run and it's looks very fine.
>> But i have a big Problem to load a wms from geoserver into mapbender. when i
>> return my Capabilities request
>> (http://localhost:8082/geoserver/tiger/wms?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1)
>>  I become the following answer:
>>
>>  file:
>> http://localhost:8082/geoserver/tiger/wms?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1
>>
>> I think that other peoples have the same problem but i don't can find every
>> think on the internet.
>>
>> thank you for your help (and once more sorry for my bad english)
>>

>> --

Astrid Emde

-----------------------------------
Aufwind durch Wissen!